Sep 12, 2009

Boiling Point!!!!!! Soon.....

I was so close to boiling point today, not only have tons to do, it doesn't help that everyone is knocking mengusut they need this and that urgently. Helllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm only human, with 1 brain and 2 hands as well as equivalent working hours as YOU! Well, a little bit more in fact if you count that I didn't go home on time or before time!
Exactly 2pm today, when my office-roommate had gone home, I close the door. If terasa why, then terasa..... STOP BOTHERING ME! I DONT CARE BOUT YOUR PROBLEM, I HAVE MY PROBLEM TOO!
I hate it when someone said 'can you please look into this matter'? as if I don't want to do the damn job! If I could I would like to do it from A-Z so that I know it is done, but hell...not only my time is ltd, if I would do that someone will be getting gaji buta. I'm not a perfectionist but pleassssse some people who can easily shrug off their duty make me want to kick their behind! Allah grant me patience, understanding and endurance!
When I was on leave, I promise myself I would take it easy, if it didn't get done by the time office hours end for the day, then continue the next day. Other people do the same. They still get the same salary they supposed to have. The same performance appraissal (maybe even more!). So just let it be... But then I can't help it when every outstanding comes back at me! ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now that I vent my frustration here, I'm going home now....hopefully with a better mood so that I won't blow innocent people's heads off at home

No comments: