Jan 1, 2011

Hold to the magic to dream...

I was watching 2 Days 1 Night, KBS Entertainment Variety Show when the sound of fireworks remind me oh yeah... the number in the last digit of the year has changed again- another 365 days had passed (I'm immune already to the karaoke sounds from the neighbouring houses, sometimes I didn't even notice it). No new year resolution still for me thank you, haha! why would you disappoint yourself at the end of the year with another failure?

Hmmm...that got me thinking, I am planning/hoping in Mac I got to join my friend for a holiday in Korea since my nieces have lost their zeal already...does that count as a resolution? "a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner" -that's the definiton I got when I google resolution. So yeah, Korea trip seems like a resolution to me, cause I do decide I wanna a vacation in Korea. But, darned.... the more I watch 2d1n, the more I realised that a one week worth of trip won't be enough to go to places I wanna visit as featured on the show. Sigh! If I believe in life reincarnation, I would have wish that for my next life I wish I'm reincarnated as a korean, a second-generation chaebol if possible but I might settle for middle-range class hehehe...

2011, will my kdrama obsession continue? Yeah, I think so... but I might not have enough time to blog what I think about them. So for those 9 followers who was hoping to get an insight on kdrama feels free to unfollow anytime ^_^ no hard feelings; in fact you're better off following my niece at www.diyhb.blogspot.com since she express things better than I do. Right now, I have several drafts collecting dust in my dashboard cause it's all jumbled up. Only when i'm rambling that I let it all jumbled up, that's why it get posted wakaka.....

No comments: