Jul 12, 2011

The Path Not Taken,,,,

Was listening to this song while fetching my niece at my previous college... it brought back so many memories...




...that got me thinking, if I did things differently, I could be married already like my friends and have kids!!! But much as I would like a baby of my own, it still didn't make me regret faking ignorance, turning my back or spurning... its those darned romantic novels that I read! It makes me expect something 'different', that I don't have to make a lists of likes and dislikes... your heart just know IT, the right answer INSTANTLY without much deliberation. Are those things only happens in novels, movies and korean dramas, and not real??? Should I wake up and 'settle' for a 'consolation prize'? Once my sociology lecturer told us she don't like the word 'compromise'... and as far as I know, she is still single ^^

No comments: