Sep 16, 2009

Bae Soo Bin

I have so many 'oppas' not only because they are so good looking but also because they are so good at what they do - acting. They are on my watchlist. Well, my no.1 is still



1. Jo Hyun Jae







2. Yoon Kye Sang




3. Kang Ji Hwan




4. So Ji Sup

5. Oh Man Seok


6. Gong Yoo

7. Ji Jin Hee




Well, now move over So Ji Sup and make room for Bae Soo Bin! He already caught my eye in Jumong, then Emperor of the Sea, after that Painter of The Wind... and now Shining Inheritance aka Brilliant Legacy. Who wouldn't fall for Jun Se Oppa then? His name rise up after this drama, even get noticed by that weird designer Andre Kim. But I was so sad for I know in this drama he won't get his happy ending, the heroine falls for that spoiled brat! Maybe that is why I've been taking my sweet time watching this drama, cause I know his sad moment will come soon :'(


didn't he look good with specs? frankly his eyes are what caught my eyes...
I think most guy with long locks at the front are good looking...
Or some facial hair hehe...
.

1 comment:

Kaptain A said...

So Ji Sup all the way! ^_^