Aug 8, 2008

Hello! Miss (3)


Lee Soo Ha (Lee Da Hae) - the 38th granddaughter of the Jae Ahn Lee clan and owner of the clan manor Hwa Ahn Dang - is trying to save the place from going bankrupt. She inherited the historical home after her father left for Seoul with another woman years ago and her mother died last year of stomach cancer. This is the part where I dont understand their culture, the property was rightfully and legally hers but her action was dictated by the clan's elder, who was no help at all in protecting her home. All they do are bicker and order thus make her life more difficult. She call them for help when they were house-arrested by group of protestors, and they answered that they were on their way to visit another house - which is not at an emergency thus they can go for a visit at another time! When she needed fund to make some maintenance work on the house, they said they already spend the funds on something else. If I were her I'll told them-when they butt-in my business again - to go to hell! How dare they dictate and judge my action when they were no help whatsoever!
And another thing, what makes me wonder after watching all these Kdramas were; in Korea can anybody withdraw your money as long as they had your bank's passbook? What about all those certificates for possessions, can they changed the name of the owner without needing verification of the current owner?

Anyway, one day she meets Hwang Dong Gyu (Lee Ji-hoon), who wanted to buy Hwa Ahn Dang at any price. He's the eldest grandson of the president of TOP Group; who was once a servant at the manor - the grandfather cannot rest in peace unless he spends his last days in Hwa Ahn Dang's master suite. He and Soo Ha bicker constantly whenever they met but soon he realised he was falling for her. However, despite his strong feelings for her, he stumbles a lot due to his poor courting skills.
Enter his cousin, the charming playboy Hwang Chan Min, who falls for the country bumpkin Soo Ha also. He who was at first not interested in inheriting his family’s business, embarks on learning the business rope and be a responsible man to win Soo Ha's heart. It was really sweet at first when he and his cousin compete fairly to gain Soo Ha's interest, but then when he saw that he's losing ground, he resort to underhanded tactics :( Sigh! He was so cute compare to Ji-Hoon, why couldnt he be the lead hero? Then, the grandfather complicated matters further, promising to pass the managerial rights to the grandson who can win Soo Ha's hearts and indirectly gives him the Hwa Ahn Dang.
Then there is Seo Hwa Ran (Yeon Mi Joo), a model who has a secret history with and a secret plan for Hwa Ahn Dang, and Lee Joon Yong, Soo Ha's brother and Chan Min's friend who can't forget a girl from Hwa Ahn Dang he knew when he was a kid... I really like Dong Gyu's aunt, Hwang Yoo Il (Choi Soo Rin), I know she like her freedom as a single woman and all, but wouldnt it be nice if she does fall in love at last? ^_^

Casts:
Lee Ji Hoon as Hwang Dong Gyu (DOB: 1979-Mar-27)


Lee Da Hae as Lee Soo Ha (DOB: 1984-Apr-19)


Ha Suk Jin as Hwang Chan Min (DOB: 1982-Feb-10)


Yoon Mi Joo as Suh Hwa Ran (DOB: 1982)



Ryan as Lee Joon Yong (DOB: 1983-Oct-19)

Additional:
Beginning of this drama, I was like darn Lee Da Hae was playing the same character as in in My Girl, so boring...cant she try some more challenging character? But I read Robber also boring... Hmm... Playing serious character like in Green Rose was not her genre maybe..but if she keep acting the same kind of characters over and over again, boring ler...

I dont think I've ever find any guy with full pouty lips handsome...but the three lead males in kdramas I had finished/currently watching made me revised my opionion. Some of them can be cute ^_^ but not handsome!

Lee Ji Hoon -->One of the reason I put off watching Hello! Miss because looking at the boxset, I didnt find the lead actor handsome, but then am currently watching You Are My Destiny every weekdays on KBSW and he's so adorably sweet there ^.^ and well, in Hello Miss, kinda okay but not outstanding
Chun Jung Myung ---> He was in Fashion 70's also with Joo Jin Mo, so okay he pale in comparison with Jin Mo sophsticated-dashing-handsome-looks there, but his rare sweet smile in the drama make a mark in your heart. Now in Foxy Lady, his doesn't sport a crew cut hair as in Fashion 70's and clean shaven, so he looks so young! (could pass f0r 18!) and his sweet smiles....sigh! Cutay

Eric Moon ---> Chiwu, The Mighty is currently airing at KBSW every Mon and Tues...after watching the first episode, I'm not dedicating myself glued to the sofa every 9pm (sigh! unlike Three Daddies and One Mom), but reading Javabeans review makes me watch it occasionally. Nah....I dont think I find him cute or handsome...eventhough many consider him sexy. He bored me in Phoenix, irritates me in Que Sera Sera and look like a long-haired-homeless in Chilwu.
Another actor, my opinion is in the minority is Won Bin. After Autumn in My Heart many went ga-ga over him... Beauty is in te eye of the beholder ^_^

No comments: